- General information
- Analysis using the Event Tag System
- Analysis Framework
- Efficiency and Acceptance Correction Framework (CORRFW)
- Analysis Object Data (AOD)
- ALICE Analysis Facilities (AAF)
- GRID Status
- News and Known Problems
- Documentation of Physics Working Group Specific Analysis
- 21.06.06: Analysis task force (Jan Fiete Grosse-Oetringhaus)
- 13.06.06: ALICE Analysis Use Cases at Tier-2 Centers (Andreas-Joachim Peters)
- 09.06.06: File and event level metadata - Queries to the file catalog (Panos Christakoglou)
- 09.06.06: The CERN Analysis Facility: PROOF for Day-1-Physics and Calibration (Jan Fiete Grosse-Oetringhaus)
- 09.06.06: A skeleton of analysis framework (Andrei Gheata)
How to obtain a new GRID certificate
What you need to do in order to get a GRID certificate is described in User Registration.
You have to complete all 5 steps of the registration procedure.
Detailed instructions for CERN users can be found here.
Detailed instructions for Alien Installation.